Cafeteria Information

Middle/High School

Breakfast Menu


Middle/High School

Lunch Menu

May_June_2022 high menu2021new.pdf

Elementary Breakfast Menu


Elementary Lunch Menu


National Food Shortage and the Impact at NW

TNG_SupplyChainChallenges_ParentLetter (002).pdf

Information about FREE School Meals

School Meals Graphic.pdf

Cafeteria Positive Balance Notice Information

Positive Cafeteria Balances

Cafeteria Information

PrimeroEdge is a fast and easy way to apply for free or reduced student meals. All students in a household can be submitted on one application. To get started, visit from any computer. The automated program will walk you through each step. There is no charge to file an online application.

SchoolCafé is a secure, online system that allows parents to make cafeteria meal payments to their child(ren)'s cafeteria accounts via credit or debit card. There is no cost for signing up to see account balances and to review daily spending and purchases. There is a cost of $1.95 per transaction to put money on an account. Parents will need their child(ren)'s 8-digit student ID number to sign up, and will need to provide credit or debit card information in order to make payments.

Public Notification and Civil Rights Complaint Procedure

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail:

U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.