Administrative Staff-No current openings.
Professional Staff- No current openings.
Support Staff-No current openings.
Extra-Curricular-No current openings.
Annual Tutor Posting - No current openings.
Certified Day-to-Day Teacher and Emergency Certified Substitutes
If you are interested in working as a substitute teacher for Northwestern School District, please contact Kelly Educational Staffing, at (814) 350-2192. For more information on Kelly Educational Staffing, please see the link below to their website.
The Northwestern School District utilizes substitute teachers in all certification areas from candidates with a Pennsylvania teaching certificate. If you do not have a teaching certificate but have a minimum of a bachelor's degree, you may be eligible to be an emergency certified substitute teacher. You will need proof of a bachelor's degree in any field from an accredited college or university.
Applicants must submit the following items:
General Application; Act 34 PA Criminal Record Clearance; Act 151 PA Child Abuse History Clearance; FBI Fingerprint Clearance; Act 24 of 2011and Act 82 of 2012 Arrest/Conviction Report; Confidentiality Agreement; Copy of high school diploma or GED; Copy of trade school diploma or college degree with transcripts; 3 References (less than a year old); Recent TB tine test or PPD test; School Personnel Health Record; I-9 Form; and Act 168 Disclosure Release
Please be aware that all clearances must be less than five (5) years old to be considered for a position. All forms are available for download at the bottom of the page.
Custodial services are subcontracted through Peterson's Property Maintenance for Northwestern Elementary, Northwestern Middle School and Northwestern High School.
Please visit their website for more information, Peterson's Property Maintenance OR visit Indeed at the following link https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=part+time+cleaner&jk=888cb0d2ba1d4a78&_ga=2.215339669.383095549.1531745526-103154041.1530896836
Employment Forms & Clearance Procedures
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Records Check (Act 34) Procedure
- Fee is $22.00; must be obtained for employment purposes
- Federal Criminal History Record Information (Act 114-FBI Fingerprint) Procedure
- Fee is $23.85
- Please enter PA Department of Education Service Code 1KG6XN to register
- Department of Human Services Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) Procedure
- Fee is $13.00; must be obtained for employment purposes
- Act 24 of 2011 Arrest Conviction Report Form
- PA Standard Teaching Application
- General Application for Employment
- Coaching Application
- I-9 Form (Employment Eligibility Verification) and I-9 Form Instructions
- School Personnel Health Record (required upon job offer)
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Application Checklist
- Act 168 Disclosure Release
- Act 126 Mandated Child Abuse Reporter Training