Cross Country Club
Join Northwestern’s NEW cross- country club for all students entering kindergarten through grade six in the fall of 2016.
(Sponsored by the Northwestern Recreational Sports Boosters)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
· Practices will be held at the Albion Park from 5-6 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays starting August 15th.
· Meets will be held Saturday mornings at courses around Erie County. Race for the Quick Cats against Girard, Fairview, LeBoeuf, Seneca, Millcreek, and others.
· Distances are
o .5 mile for Kindergarten-1st Grade
o 1.0 mile for 2nd-3rd Grade
o 1.5 miles for 4th-6th Grade
· Cost is $30. Signups are at the Northwestern Middle School Library:
o Wednesday, May 18th from 5-7:30 pm
o Saturday, May 21st from 8-10:30 am
· VOLUNTEER COACHES ARE NEEDED. Interested parents/guardians should either
o Bring copies of clearances to signups
o Come to signups prepared to complete clearance forms online.
§ PA Child Abuse History; PA Criminal History
· Questions? Contact Quick Cats Director Andy Canfield at firstname.lastname@example.org